Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Goodbye June - Hello July | Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!



Beautiful Bookish Butterflies In-Review

Reviews

Popular Reviews This Month

Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry:
Bruja by Aileen Erin:
Mindwalker by A.J. Steiger:
One Night by A.J. Pine:
The Traitor by Allen Zadoff:
Jurassic World:
Maxon by Christina Bauer:

Features and Discussions


Your Favourite Discussions This Month



Blogging News

It's been pretty quiet on the western front this month, which makes me feel insanely guilty, but with the big announcement of Nellie and Co. for me, and Stacie still dealing with some personal issues, Beautiful Bookish Butterflies has suffered big time. Truth is, in a way, this is preparation for what will be, at least for the time being, a quiet spell of activity on BBB. Until Stacie feels prepared and ready to blog again on her own, consider BBB out of action.

HOWEVER, and this is a big however, in order to catch any of my future content, you're going to have to somehow follow me either on Bloglovin', Twitter, Pinterest, Email, via my Feed or through GFC. While my previous content both on here and on Book Badger will take you to Nellie and Co. if you only follow BBB, you won't catch any new content from me. Do make sure you're following somehow.

Amanda's June In-Review

Books Read

Books of the Month

One Night by A.J. Pine:
Maxon by Christina Bauer:
The Traitor by Allen Zadoff:
Bomb by Sarah Mussi:
The Fixer by Jennifer Lyn Barnes: N/A

Fire Fall by Bethany Frenette: Reading..
The Last Summer of Us: Reading..

Away from the Blog


I can't believe what a whirlwind June has been! Man, where do I start? Maybe I should start with the big news of this being my last official post on Beautiful Bookish Butterflies.. Oh it's so hard to leave it behind, I'm going to miss working with Stacie on fun blog projects and bouncing blog ideas off, and obviously I'll still be able to do the latter, but it won't be the same. However, I am insanely excited to get started on Nellie and Co. Granted, the site is up and running and viewable, but it won't feel like home until I host the official welcome party, so until them, I'm just twiddling my thumbs and getting way too nervous over your judgy eyes. If you missed my big announcement post, then sorry to break the news to you this way, but to make sure you don't miss anything else, be aware that Twitter and Instagram handles have changed too. Don't forget that!

The next big news is - a little more complicated to explain, but I'll do my best. I'm now part of a government scheme to get young adults my age into work before they become long-term unemployed. I've been without a job since September, which is a pretty long time, and it sucks, so to know that this program is aiming to get me into a place by the end of Summer, it's really exciting. It's been none stop on that front, learning new things, harnessing my skills, using my blogging experience as a form of work experience, it's great, but very demanding. Here's hoping it gets me somewhere though.

Other bits and pieces of news consist of:
  • I am slowly getting back at my reading, although most have been fabulous. Wahey!
  • I finally paid my half of the Blackpool B&B for September. Weekend break, here I come.
  • Today begins my week-long stay at the best ones house. What mischief we will cause..
  • Oh, and cat news! It's finally happening, I'm getting a fluffy meow soon, no specifics though.

It's been a very busy June, and it's only going to get busier. I'm really sad to say goodbye to my home here, but I'm excited to get started at Nellie and Co. so please, do subscribe to my emails over there and follow me at Twitter and Instagram for regular updates, or Pinterest if that's where you prefer. It's time to start this new chapter of my life, lets get on it.

How Was Your June? Let Us Know!

46 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed Nowhere But Here! It's definitely one that I want to check out. I've yet to read a book by Katie McGarry so it's about time I jump on that bandwagon. The Fixer also sounds excellent. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, so much support to you for going to Nellie and co and doing what you love. ALL THE SUPPORT!

    I'm excited to read Nowhere But Here and Jurassic World was really good, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm off to your new blog and will follow you from there! Congrats on this amazing change Amanda! -Amir

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading The Fixer now and really enjoying it!!! I wish I had more time to sit down and read the entire thing in one sitting. It's really enjoyable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I simply just say what a relief to discover someone that actually knows what they are talking about online. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to look at this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you aren't more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

    thevoice2017
    thevoice USA 2017
    thevoice UK 2017
    IPL Season 10
    livesportek
    Dailyscoope

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted this article to my favorites and intend to return to for more outstanding articles.
    It’s all too easy to read and comprehend and
    also clever post. I definitely enjoyed my first read throughout this post. Have a look at:Whatsapp group invite links.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comedk Medical Entrance Answer Sheet with solutions available here. For more information about Comedk UGET Answer Key
    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit And Many More….
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…..
    Eid Mubarak Pics

    ReplyDelete
  9. have a lovely & Designer suit...
    Bollywood ,Trendy Designer suit ..
    we have a some for your budget if more...
    r salwar Kameez

    ReplyDelete
  10. CAT Exam Answer Key 2017 is available for downloading, For more information Click here.
    CAT Exam Answer Key

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best Outfits For Young ladies,Womens and Girls
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Salwar Kameez Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best home remedies to reduce/stop hair loss completely naturally and quickly.
    hair fall control

    ReplyDelete
  13. check the College Wise Expected Cutoff Marks available, get all the required information.
    Available here

    ReplyDelete
  14. AP POLYCET Counselling Dates 2017 available, click on the below link and get more information.
    AP POLYCET Web Options

    ReplyDelete
  15. check the best homemade toothpaste recipe for both adults and kids.
    Go here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Click here for more information about silver rate/price in Chennai.
    silver rate in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  17. TO download the AP polycet 2017 Results, Rank cards, and marks immediately, Click on the below link,
    For more details

    ReplyDelete
  18. Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 Results has released, to check the results and download the admit card.
    Go here

    ReplyDelete
  19. TS Polytechnique Entrance Exam Score Cards are available, click here for more information.
    TS Polytechnique Entrance Exam Score Card

    ReplyDelete
  20. Passport Seva Online Portal has been designed to deliver Passport and related services.
    passport office

    ReplyDelete
  21. Quick and easy Home Remedies for Pimples. For more click here
    Home remedies for pimples

    ReplyDelete
  22. Have Lovely and Beautiful Salwar Suit And Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Bridal Lahenga

    ReplyDelete
  23. ICICI Personal Loan EMI Calculator. Calculate ICICI Personal Loan EMI with Flexible Loan Calculator.
    click here

    ReplyDelete
  24. This Page displays latest 30 KARUNYA PLUS lottery results. You can also search for old KARUNYA PLUS lottery results
    Karunya Lottery results

    ReplyDelete
  25. To Get all the details of Bank such as recurring Deposits, Interest Rates, recurring Deposits Rating.
    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  26. Check out the simple steps to know your PAN TAN Jurisdiction and Know Your TAN through PAN quickly. For more click here
    PAN card application status

    ReplyDelete
  27. Price list of all Godrej air conditioners in India with features, capacity, energy ratings, reviews and specifications for more information
    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  28. Get detailed information about the Systematic Investment Plan like what is SIP, features, benefits, etc.
    what is sip

    ReplyDelete
  29. Complete details of SBI FD available here, For more details visit the below link and get the information.
    SBI FD calculator

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fancy designer wear our website and reasonable price More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Anarkali Dress

    ReplyDelete
  31. Exclusive Collection of Salwar Suit and Many More…
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget For more…
    Plz visit:- Designer Anarkali salwar kameez

    ReplyDelete
  32. Check out all Washing Machines Under 40000 Price List in India, To get more information click on the below link.
    best washing machine in india 2016 under 40000

    ReplyDelete
  33. Check out Top 10 Refrigerators under Rs. 20000 in India.click here to know the more information about the best refrigerator.
    double door refrigerator price below 20000

    ReplyDelete
  34. Latest 32 Inch LED TV Features and Specifications. Get Price list of 32 Inch LED TV in India.
    32 Inch LED TV Price

    ReplyDelete
  35. IBPS RRB Application Form 2017 is available online. Check the complete information regarding IBPS RRB PO Online Application Process.
    IBPS RRB Online Application 2017

    ReplyDelete
  36. Information about celebration of Rakshabandhan Festival of India. It tell about the History and Customs of celebrating Rakshabandhan in India.for more..
    Plz visit:- Raksha Bandhan Images

    ReplyDelete
  37. Rakhi is the traditional Indian festival where a sister ties Rakhi string around her brother's wrist.
    Like many other Indian festivals, this too is a gift-giving occasion when brother and sisters exchange their token of love.
    There are many quotes are available for sibling in our article......
    For More....
    Plz visit:- Raksha Bandhan Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  38. Check ordnance factory board India 55th Batch result date, OFB Expected Cut off Marks, ofbindia.gov.in ITI / Non ITI result
    OFB Result 2017

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate the time you take to leave a comment and do our very best to reply as soon as possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...